“You will have so much Fun, You will forget you are working out” HollyWoods
All students begin by taking an Intro to Pole Pilates
Pole Diva is the Beginner Course and several months of taking classes will prepare you for Pole Goddess, Pole Empress and Pole Domina only a few years of classes away from being an expert.
- All classes are 50 minutes long and are given every day (See schedule)
- New students must take the prerequisite class Pole Discovery Introduction Class.
- Pole Discovery Intro Party does not necessarily qualify you to enroll in Pole Pilates Courses (See your Instructor for placement)
- To register for this class, use our online form and complete every section
- (Intro Class is offered Saturdays at 12pm Friday at 8pm and Wednesday at 6pm)
- Intro Parties can be booked with a studio rep.
- Intro Parties can pre-book 4 or more guests through the registration here.
- Arrive at your class at least 15 minutes in advance to fill out the necessary registration forms or Pre register
To prevent injury:
- Please be sure to remove all your hand jewelry before class
- Come to class with no OIL or LOTION on your skin. Please bring a Hand towel, because you are gonna sweat!
- Wear loose fitting yoga pants or a pair of shorts or skorts that exposes about 3 inches above the knee and a sleeveless tank top, or t-shirt and a pair of Pole Dancing shoes or socks. Please no stockings or leggings. No shoes unless you own pole shoes.
You have the option of taking a class with up to 5 other students in a Public class or reserve all the poles and make it a Private Pole Discovery Intro Party with up to 5 your friends. For ONLY $50 per person.
During the course of your instruction, you will learn the rudiments of pole dance fitness, including the following:
- Hand positions and grip of the pole
- The correct posture and stance during pole dance fitness
- Sensual Strength movement
- 1-5 Pole Spins
- Transitional moves
Classes are priced individually or Classes can be purchased in passes packages or monthly memberships. Prices are subject to change due to special sales coupons and giveaways. To ensure the safety of our students, all students must get instructor approval to progress into the next class. There are no exceptions all new students must take Introduction. An overall assessment and a recital performance is required. Most classes need to be consistently repeated before advancing. Open sessions or Freestyle classes are highly recommended for all students of any level.