There are plenty of ways to earn Points for being active and participating in the Pole Perks program. Please note, that earning of Points must be offered by your instructor. The amount of Points for each reward and how often you can earn it is specific to your activity, so here’s the most accurate list of rewards available for activity.
Log in daily to our website www.polecontrolstudios.com
- Purchasing Gift Certificates
- Purchasing Services
- Using Online Booking
- Purchasing Deals
- Referrals for services or purchases
- Signing up for Email Marketing
- Share with a Friend
- Shared Friend Signups
- Discounts on services
- Gift certificates for services or products
- Bonus products
- Add-on experiences
- Monthly specials – an exclusive offer for reward members
Wear your activity tracking device or use your tracking mobile application to track your daily activity and earn rewards for Steps or Active Minutes.
|Car Pool to Pole||700000|
|Pole Nest Egg||600000|
|Feather of Seduction||300000|
||Key of Life||90000|
|Pin Up Badge||80000|
|Pole World Travel||50000|
|Mystery of Pole-o-graphy||40000|
|Harness the Garnet||30001|
|Bouquet of Flower Power||16000|
|Power of the Rose||15000|
|Pole Puppy Pal||10000|
|Ear for Music||9000|
|Love of Pole||500|
- More than 15 Active Minutes in a day will earn 70 Points.
- More than 30 Active Minutes in a day will earn 100 Points.
- More than 45 Active Minutes in a day will earn 140 Points
Or, you can earn rewards for Online Workout sessions using your skimble mobile application.
- 15 minute Workout will earn 70 Points.
- 30 minute Workout will earn 100 Points.
- 45 minute Workout will earn 140 Points.
Note*: 140 Points is the maximum daily reward for step/active minutes/workout session activity. You will not be rewarded for both steps and active minutes and workout sessions, only the one with the higher Points value of the three. You cannot be rewarded for active minutes, and workout session in the same day.
You also can earn Activity Trophies (shown above) for your level of activity each month!
- Completing Pop Up Challenges: Track your success using a validated activity tracker (Fit Bit) for any 10 days within a calendar month for 100-1000 Points per month.
- Tracking with your fitbit 20 Days in a Month: Track your classes using a validated activity tracker for any 20 days within a calendar month for 200 Points per month.
- Complete 123Poling Challenges: Track your steps using a validated activity tracker for any 20 days with more than 7,000 steps within a calendar month for 400 Points per month.
- Off the board Challenges: Track your challenges for any 20 days with more than 10,000 pole spins within a calendar month for 500 Points per month.