General Rules & Information
- Registration and class payment is due prior to attending class.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older. Minors are allowed with parental or guardian release only.
- Groupons & Class Pass must be purchased prior to taking class.
- Cash, credit, paypal and personal checks are accepted.
- There is a $10 fee for Late Cancels and “No Shows.”
- There is a $25 canceled/returned check fee.
- Class schedule is subject to change based on instructor availability.
Due to the popularity of our unique services, you must make a reservation in advance for any of our classes or services. We also offer a wait list option.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your first appointment to allow sufficient time to check in and address any concerns with the instructor. A credit card deposit is required to hold appointments for personal training and parties. If you are counted as a “no show” and/or fail to cancel within 24 hours of your private lesson, you will be charged the full price of the class. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for the protection of our clients and staff.
We believe warm-ups are very important; if you are late to a Group Class you will not be permitted after the first 15 minutes, and therefore must reschedule.
Upon booking, please advise us of any ailments, disabilities, high blood pressure, or pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol before or during class is strictly prohibited. If you arrive under the influence of drugs or alcohol, you will be asked to leave and charged for the full amount of the class/party, no refunds.
Deposits for private parties are non-refundable, there is no cash or credit card refund. Private parties may be made up within 90 days if canceled 7 days in advance of the party start time. Failure to cancel your party 7 days in advance, will forfeit your opportunity to make up your party.
We do NOT offer make-ups for missed Workshops. If you need to miss one of your Workshops, we recommend that you schedule a private lesson with your instructor to make up the missed material.
Pole Control Studios reserves the right to make changes to the class schedule at any time based on resources and instructor availability.