Thank you for your genuine interest in an employment opportunity with us at Pole Control Studios. We are seeking to compile a dynamic team for the best in alternative fitness in New England.
For the past 10 years, our integrated approach to health and wellness through the use of our sensual fitness style classes coupled with 1-on-1 personal training. We are seeking a candidate who is passionate about the fitness industry and strives for results for clients.
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Passion for helping people
- Minimum of 3 years as a certified personal trainer
- *Certifications: NASM, NFPT, ISSA, NCCPT, IFPA, ACE, AFFA or NPTI and must carry self-insurance
- Must be available weekday mornings and evenings and must be flexible to accommodate client’s schedules.
- Understand principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique.
- Ability to self-promote and network.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Adjust and operate various aerial apparatus
- Open to continuous personal growth.
- *Fitness competition & meal prep experience helpful (Bikini, Figure, Physique or Bodybuilding).
- Able to successfully pass background check
Please note, we are a drug and smoke-free environment.
- Deliver predesigned workouts to groups of 3-10 members
- Energize and motivate members throughout the sessions
- Build rewardable attendance and retaining current members
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
- Provide options and challenges for specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend monthly staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Assist sales associates, when needed, with studio tours and sales
*Not necessary for consideration for employment